Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yet More Allergy

It's a good thing that Drama Princess came along for the elimination ride because she is rocking the allergens with her sister. Fizzgig is weighing in at 2 major and 2 minor OAS (oral allergy syndrome) inducing foods. Kiwi and raw cabbage = scream, rash, and cry. Peaches and lamb = I have a rash? I hadn't noticed. Drama Princess is climbing the ranks with 1 major reaction and 2 minor OAS. Macademia nuts = eye swollen shut. Peaches and mangoes make her tongue itch and mouth rash. Me? It's all good at Zendra central.

I feel very unclever and tired and have nothing interesting to say. Except that my sister-in-law looks like Bettie Page now. It's a very cool look for her. All zexy 50's-gothy kinda style. And she has an 18 month old running all around. How can one do that? I think my style is the 'it smells clean enough' couture.

5 comments:

Jim Chandler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim Chandler said...

I hear that couture is all the rage in Paris and Milan. But if you go there shopping, don't let them tempt you with those flaming al-dente cabbage things they serve in little ramekins.

RedWrites said...

See - that's one of the reasons we can hang - same philosophy on clothing. First and foremost it must be comfortable. After that, well, as long as it doesn't smell dirty it's fair game ;)

Lisa said...

Z, Your blogs always make me laugh out loud. Thank you. Hang in there. Uh, I guess I should skip the corned beef and cabbage for you on St. Patrick's Day?

Life throws you surprises! said...

I need to check out the book. I am thinking about doing it for my love monster. I am hoping allergies are causing some of her probs.