Monday, April 2, 2007

Things Every Vegetarian Mom Likes to Hear

I'm in the kitchen preparing myself something to eat. This is the conversation I hear coming from the dining room.

Drama Princess (mockingly): "I have five spines!"
Fizzgig (upset): "I only have 3 spines! Why do you have 5 spines?"
DP (evil):"Oh! What is this? I have seven spines!! And they're crunchy - mmmmmm."
F (crying): " I want 7 spines too! "
DP (annoyed): "Oh, stop crying. Here, you can have another spine."
F (happily):"Thanks! Ooooo, I have an eyeball? Is this an eyeball?"
DP (happily):"Lucky you! I think I have a tail, at least."

So what were they were eating? (this is an easy one)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm thinking spring and asparagus. Or celery.

Eyeballs? That's another issue.

zendra said...

Nope - not even close.

Anonymous said...

Sardines I bet.

zendra said...

ding, ding, ding - winnah, winnah, chicken dinnah! It was a stinky tin of sardines.

Anonymous said...

Sardines?! With an extensive "don't" list, how can stinky sardines be on the "do" list? Sheesh.

Well, at least they are getting some good protein and fish oil.. ..and whatever else is in stinky sardines.